Saturday, April 9, 2022

Children of Hope, The Story of Le Minh Dao.

After many tears and heartaches every night, the novel is finally finished and I have my first copy in my hands. Each night, God wipes my tears away.

Thank you to my dad for sharing with me his many stories during the 17 years as a POW under the tyrant North Vietnam communist regime. As I promise to honor my father request made on 2017 to share with the world and the future generation the sacrifices made by many South Vietnamese and United States military men in order for many of us to be free. Also to share the hardship of the South Vietnamese refugees who fled by boat and on foot to reach the land of freedom, the United States.
This book's proceeds will support the wounded soldiers from South Vietnam, the Vietnam Veterans, and the children affected by post-traumatic stress disorder from war.
I would like to thank my friends and family for supporting me and spreading the word about this book.
 
These are the 3 links that you can order this book:
Children of Hope, The Story of Le Minh Dao.
Thank you for your support.

No comments: