Thursday, June 14, 2012

Trung Đội 3 ĐD752 TD7 SVSQ Khóa 10/72 SQTB Đồng Đế



I hope you are doing well!
I am Darwin Hall, we met for an interview in January of 2011, and also have exchanged some emails afterwards.
If you remember, when we met I mentioned that I have a collection of VNCH items, which includes a number of photos. These photos are kept in a small archive. I was going through some of the unsorted photos yesterday, and came across this photo (see attached images). It is a photo from Company 752 of Class 10/1972 at Dong De. I remembered ( I think ) this is the class you graduated in (though I think you were in a different company).
I know you are active in the veterans association for this class. I don't know if other copies of this photo exist, but I wanted to email you images of this photo in case you or someone else in your group would like to have a copy. Attached are digital copies, but I would be happy to print hard-copies out and mail them to you, if you like. Please let me know.

Unfortunately (as you can see) the photo has some damage. There is also a note on the reverse side identifying the photo.

Also, to let you know, I am also involved with this website/historical group (with a few other people): http://www.rvnhs.com
There was an update finished to the website last week, and also a new blog has been started at: http://rvnhs.blogspot.com/

Once more, I hope everything is going well with you this summer!
And, if you or anyone else would like to have hard-copies of the photo, please let me know, and I would be happy to mail some to you.

Regards,

Darwin Hall








No comments: